Expired on: Aug 7, 2023
- Drives design and development for Pega components of focused solutions.
- Work on Pega DPA (Digital Process Automation) / RPA components and project delivery
- Need to Spearhead the DPA process in the team.
- Ensures delivered work meets technical, functional, performance and business requirements as well as best practices as defined by the team/organization/industry.
- Drives delivery of assigned tasks on schedule.
- Uses and promotes the use of best practice and testing tools by working in an Agile-SCRUM based work environment
- Executes other responsibilities and key result
- Skills Required:
- Pega PRPC, Pega DPA implementations, Pega RPA implementations. Agile / Scrum work experience
- Development and implementation experience required in Pega DPA
- Pega certifications will be added advantage
Job Category: Software Development
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chennai
Sorry! This job has expired.