|• API Functional Architect shall be responsible to manage the API Strategy initiatives in line with the business objectives of the customer.
• Responsible for the design and architecture of APIs in line with TMF Open APIs specs consumed by North bound systems driven by business requirements.
• Develops the functional API architecture and blueprints on which functional and non-functional requirements can be met.
• Should hold experience of working directly with the client gathering information and designing overall to-be architecture for integration as per the business strategy and goals
• Play an important role working with the REST API and API Gateway team defining standards and common patterns.
• Communicate risks, issues, challenges and status/progress of the project
• Should demonstrate good understanding of api design, performance optimization, authentication,
• Reviews developer technical designs.
• Translates user requirements to technical requirements.
Maintain and keep track of design artifacts.
• Graduate degree in Computer Science or a related area or equivalent experience
• Having 10+ years of experience in Integration architect role mainly around marketplace/ecommerce/Digital BSS/OSS solution and decoupling layer.
• Experience with an API management / gateway software like Apigee or Mashery or WSO2 or equivalent with the knowledge of API mashups, analytics, developer networks, monetization models and security
• Experience with Enterprise API documentation and standardization to meet the external community needs
• Should be familiar with Domain Driven design
• Experience in designing solutions using Methodologies like Miscroservices or SOA based architect defining integration patterns for APIs and Event driven architecture.
• Strong technical background with HTTP/HTTPS protocol, web services, REST API, SOAP, Microservices authorization, caching, logging, pagination and deployment process with respect to REST API
• Know-how in implementing security and identity protocols such as OpenID, TLS, OAuth, SAML, SSO, PKI (encryption and key management)
• Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
Job Category: Software Development
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bengaluru Chennai Hyderabad Mumbai Pune