- As Lead Architect, individual will be responsible to lead team of API Architects
- Accountable for the delivery of architecture and engineering projects that fall within the
scope of the API Platforms
- Responsible to evaluate, guide and ability to provide the Architects team towards
integration solutions in line with the business requirements, best practices, pattern
establishment/en- forcement, etc.
- Lead the architectural designs and development of REST APIs using API gateway products
- Enforce and maintains compliance with Enterprise Architecture, Technology Standards, and
Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity Planning and CoE best practices.
- Participates in the definition of Functional/non-functional requirements and ensures that
the APIs design & architecture supports CoE policies.
- Close engagements with key stakeholders including CoE counterparts, Product Teams,
solution architects, SMEs, Security architect
- Manage and mentor multiple technical and functional architects, providing technical
guidance and leadership
- Graduate degree in Computer Science or a related area
- Having 15+ years of experience in Integration architect role mainly around
marketplace/ecommerce/Digital BSS solution with API first design.
- Understanding of typical telco domain, users, journeys and processes
- Experience architecting solutions transforming internal services to external industry
standards (MEF & TM Forum)
- Deep understanding of industry standard API design practices, API Governance and be able
to apply them to design and implement robust and scalable APIs that meet business and
- Proven experience in leading and managing technical teams.
- Experience defining and Managing enterprise level API landscape (Internal and External APis)
in line with TMF Open APIs
- Experience/knowledge in cloud based platform (Anthos, AWS, OpenShift etc.) and
integration technologies/products and platform (Kafka, Web services, REST APIs, GraphQL
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to analyze complex technical
issues and provide solutions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively
with cross-functional teams.
- Experience in designing solutions using Methodologies like Miscroservices or SOA based
architect defining integration patterns for APIs and Event driven architecture.
- Experience with agile methodologies and DevOps practices.
Job Category: Software Development
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bengaluru Chennai Hyderabad Pune