· Salesforce CPQ Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud implementation experience.
· Quote-to-Cash application, including CPQ and Contract with proficiency in Salesforce CPQ.
· Salesforce Industry cloud specially Manufacturing Cloud experience would be a great plus.
· Must have done at least 3 successful implementations for the end customers .
· Must have worked to enable customer with Salesforce right from beginning in quick time.
· Excellent customer handling with marvelous polite yet assertive communication skill
· Experience as SPOC for requirement gathering and should be able to articulate well with team and customer.
· Must have played implementation architect role for over 3 years.
· Solid understanding of and detailed experience with Salesforce.com architecture and APIs
· Working experience on Salesforce Jump start program will be added advantage.
· Experience of developing of custom app and getting them listed to app exchange is nice to have
· Candidate with relevant certification will be preferred.
· Ability to quickly acquire new technical expertise within the SFDC platform.
· Understanding about integration APIs is added advantage.
· Experience in managing external client projects in positions of increasing responsibility in the delivery of business consulting and systems development.
Lead design and development of Salesforce custom solutions comprising of work in Visual Force, APIs, Lightning, and data migration.
· Collaborate proactively with functional users and analysts, to translate business and integration requirement into configurable component designs and solutions.
· Excellent communication skills (Especially on the phone and emails)
· Capable of proposing both Technical and Solution Architecture.
· Hands-on experience in building applications on the Salesforce.com platform
· Require experience from at least 3 Salesforce project/program implementations.
· Hands-on experience in Salesforce Lightning, Visualforce, Apex, REST API and Data Loader.