10-12 year IT years experience ; 5 years experience in Apigee Development
- Work with Apigee Architect and will be responsible for development of API Proxy and deploying Apigee Gateway
- Deployment of Apigee EDGE /Hybrid architecture
- Responsible for Apigee configurations – scalability, security Monitoring
Integrate Apigee with monitoring tools and back end applications
Roles and Responsibilities
- Hands-on development in Apigee Platform with deep implementation exposure to policies like Service Callouts, Extensions, Mediation, Security implementations using OAuth.
- Experience in APIGEE Hybrid deployments & exposure to related experience in upgrade using kubectl.
- Writing Open API spec and knowledge of SmartDocs/Swagger-UI and on boarding APIs to developer portal.
- Knowledge on NodeJs
- • Strong experience in API Development and Strategy
- • Experience creating publishing and managing API proxies and policies
- • Must have experience on managing KVM, flow hooks, Virtual hosts among all the environments
- • Experience with Continuous Integration Tools like Jenkins
- • Experience with getting APIs micro services published to gateway
- Deployment experience in following apigee platform : Apigee SaaS / Hybrid / Microgateway
- Development of Junit of js scripts using chai/ Istanbul frameworks
- Exposure in adapting/configuring Jenkins jobs using existing pipeline scripts for Deploying new API proxy configuration items using Devops CI/CD pipelines .
- Able to update properties & publish in Google cloud platform (GCP)
- Able to monitor/configure APIGEE Analytics both outbox / custom reports
- Able to Publish API product to APIGEE developer portal
- Knowledge on any of the logging systems such as Splunk, Sumologic, ELK stack,Loggly etc.
- Experience using web services, API’s built on SOAP or REST, using XML or JSON
- Hands-on integration and deployment experience in multi-tier, mobile/web-based systems.
- CICD tools experience – Jenkins
- Aware of Cloud technologies Tanzu, AWS, GCP, ELK and DevOps tools
- Knowledge on complete API Lifecycle Management including release & deployment, management, and creation of APIs is must have
- Assist in the configuration, installation, and troubleshooting of a software rollout. Reviews design documents and provides feedback on approach and estimates.
- Must have performed in client facing roles
- Strong Communication skills
- Team handling skills
- Analytical skills
Ability to work under pressure
- Should have completed Engineering Graduation from reputed College/University